Tuesday, April 20, 2010

South Dakota plays lumberjack

When I got home from teaching Body Pump this morning, Mooly said, "Jo, come look out the office window and see what your dog did!"  The phrase "your dog" never translates to anything good.  I nervously walked over to the window, expecting the worst, and this is what I saw...

Mooly said, "You need to go outside and punish her."  What?  Mooly, are you serious?  When I went outside, Dakota got so excited!  She wanted to show off her new conquest.  She started running around the yard as fast as she could.  I looked through the window and Mooly was laughing so hard she could barely stay in her desk chair!  Obviously, Mooly was NOT being serious...




I finally commandeered Dakota's little twig... pretty sure it was almost as tall as I am.  The tree she ripped it from is right behind me.  Poor tree.

1 comment:

  1. that tree stood a better chance against a hurricane.

    ReplyDelete