Thursday, February 9, 2012

My two other-halves: A video recap

I don't want to be sad about Sisters leaving.  So I won't write about our last night (when we never went to bed) or taking them to the airport (where Jes did something really funny that made us laugh really hard) or how empty my apartment feels now that they're not in it (though it's still surprisingly clean).  I won't write about how I started crying at school when Joan asked me how I was doing (I didn't mean too, I promise) or how boring it is to wait for the bus by myself (I got really spoiled always having someones to talk to).  No, I won't write about those things.  We had too much fun together to let any of that stuff get in the way.  Here's to remembering the good times...



I am so totally in love with being their sister!  And I can't wait to see them again... whenever that happens to be...

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha "Amy! get out of the video! its not for you!" "what are you girls doing?! Farting!" lol. You're hilarious. This makes me want to have a bunch of girls one day. Glad you had such a great time with your sisters!! That last shot almost made me cry and I don't even know your sisters! ha!

    ReplyDelete