Thursday, July 21, 2011

Legally speaking

I spent the last 10 days or so with 40+ boys at Camp Shamrock in the Tollymore Forrest in Northern Ireland.  Three days of sun made my soul very, very happy.  Then the rain came.  It wasn't too bad.  We all stayed mostly dry.  I go back for another round of camp tomorrow.  Except this time it'll be full of girls... drama, drama, drama.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell.  If I survive.

Today was the only full day off in between camps.  I had to go to immigration.  It wasn't nearly as horrible as I thought it'd be.  They didn't give me any grief for being here illegally while I waited on my new passport to come.  Guess the guy was right when he said it wouldn't be a big deal.  Who knew?  Since my courses at Irish Bible Institute don't start until September 5th, I only got a temporary stamp in my passport.  I have to go back before school starts to get my actual student visa.  At least now I know that I have everything I need for when I go back... again.  And I'm legal... again.  Whohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment