Thursday, April 21, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame!


I got to go on a date tonight... a special date... with my Daddy... to a baseball game.  It was special for lots of reasons.  One, because I was with my Daddy.  Two, because he got the tickets from work.. which meant they were super-fancy-you-get-to-ride-the-special-elevator-to-the-upper-suite-and-don't-have-to-wait-in-line-for-a-hotdog tickets... which meant we got to be fabulous and super-fancy ourselves.  Three, because I got to wear my official Kinsler jersey for the first time (sorry, no picture of that).  You can, however, see my really cool hat.  And the view from our really cool seats.  It's a shame the Rangers lost.  But who can complain when you can have all the free nachos and diet coke you want? 



No comments:

Post a Comment