Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lately.

So I haven't posted in a while because nothing blog worthy has really happened recently.  Well, except for Amy being home for a few minutes in between camp and school, but all we did was go to Starbucks twice a day.  It's a good thing she wasn't here longer, I was going broke.  I'm ready for her to come back.


Craig and Merschon moved to Dublin yesterday!  The good thing about them going ahead of me: they took their two cats, so they can tell me everything I need to know about traveling with a pet.  (Even though I'm sure there's a slight difference between two regular-sized cats and one monster-sized dog)  The bad thing about them going ahead of me: I'm still here.  They did promise, however, not to have any fun until I get there too.  I'm sure that will last about as long as their jet-lag.  How can you avoid having fun in Dublin?


So, I'm trying to stay busy while I wait (mostly-patiently) for God's provision.  Today I decided to make labels so I can "sign" my quilts.  I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.  I think they look really cool.  Toot!Toot! (That was me, tooting my own horn).








Today was the best day of the entire summer... it was only 85 degrees outside!!!  I'd forgotten what cold weather feels like.

2 comments:

  1. Love the labels! How did you do them? We didn't have any fun yesterday picking them up from the airport, or playing with Ashlyn or having dinner with the Coffeys, Smiths, and Hutsons. We are still praying like crazy for your sending church to emerge. Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out good ways to get the word out Jo!!!! I really am!

    ReplyDelete